Faith and Philosophy…
“Supporting the home through Christian education”
It is our desire to prepare each student for their chosen future by providing a balanced atmosphere with caring, well-trained teachers and staff. We strive to offer students many opportunities for growth in all aspects of their lives. This includes challenging students to work and think independently as they build convictions that will stand under the pressure of our modern culture. We believe respect and responsibility are a hallmark of a mature, well rounded life-long learner.
Our standards of conduct and enforcement are based on reasonable interpretations of the Bible, our final authority in faith and practice. Our consistent efforts are toward saturating the minds and hearts of the students with Biblical values and lessons.
This is a challenging task, but we are dedicated to reaching these goals in the lives of each of our students.
What we believe…
- We believe the whole Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, as the verbally inspired, inerrant, infallible Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in the persons of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, and that He is God come in the flesh.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was born of Mary, the Virgin, and that he lived a perfectly sinless life.
- We believe that Christ died on the cross for the redemption of lost souls through His blood, and that placing one’s faith and trust in Christ is absolutely necessary for admittance into heaven.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of Christ from the grave on the third day after His crucifixion, and in His ascension back to Heaven.
- We believe in the personal, visible, and bodily return of Christ to this earth.
- We believe in the personal ministry of God’s Holy Spirit in each and every Christian to help us live the Christian life.
- We believe that God has ordained the local church for the spreading forth of the gospel to the world and the disciplining of His people after salvation.
Affiliations and Approval
Cornerstone Christian Academy is a member of the North Carolina Association of Christian Schools and its parent organization, the American Association of Christian Schools. Through this association we are able to have consistent teacher training to keep our faculty and staff abreast of current methods and materials, CCA is officially recognized by the Non-Public School Division of the State of North Carolina and complies with their standards. Our school has been judged a Tier One School by the United States military.
Cornerstone Christian Academy is a ministry of Cornerstone Baptist Church. This ministry was established by a group of dedicated individuals who, under the leading of God, felt a strong need to have a Christian school in their community.
They desired a school that would not only meet the needs of those in their church, but also would reach out into the community to assist those families who desired excellence in academic, spiritual, and physical training for their children.
First established as a preschool in 1970 (then called Cornerstone Baptist Children’s School), CCA is one of the oldest Christian Schools in Fayetteville. Since that beginning, the school has advanced to offer grades K3-12.
Cornerstone Christian Academy has not only a complete university/college prep program, but also an individualized Academic Center for students in academic jeopardy.
It is the mission of Cornerstone Christian Academy to aid the home through Christian education, to challenge the student to “increase in wisdom, stature, and favor with God and man,” and to nurture the formation of convictions that will stand under the pressure of our modern culture.