Cornerstone Christian Academy would love to partner with your family and provide your children with an outstanding Christian education. To begin the process of admissions, we would love for you to call 910-867-1166 and schedule a tour of the school. At the tour, you will get to experience our school and learn more about our programs.
After the tour, we will schedule an evaluation. The purpose of this evaluation is to see if our school is a good fit for your student. The evaluation is hosted by one of our educators.
After the evaluation, we will schedule a family interview with our principal. At the interview, we will share our evaluation results and discuss how we can serve your family.
Below is a list of documents that are important during our admissions process:
- Student Application 2017-2018 – This application is required for all new admissions.
- CCA Financial Contract and Cooperation Statement 2017-2018 – This is our financial agreement required as a part of registration.
- BASC Registration Form 2017-2018 – This registration form is required for anyone who will use our before school or after school programs.
- Student Handbook – It is important that every family read this handbook prior to the family interview to get a better idea about our expectations as a school.
- Transcript Request Form – If your student(s) are transferring in from another school, we will need to send this form to obtain their records.
- CCA Registration Checklist 2017-2018 – This checklist will help guide you through the registration process.
Cornerstone Christian Academy is a tuition based, private academy. We depend on the faithful support of our parents to provide a high quality educational institution. Below are some helpful links
- Tuition Calculator – This tool can be used to estimate the cost of tuition and registration for your child(ren).
- Opportunity Scholarship – Many of our families use this need-based, State of North Carolina scholarship to help them afford tuition at Cornerstone.
- Smart Tuition – This is the financial system that we use to manage the payment of tuition and other fees.
Please call the school office for more information regarding an explanation of fees and other costs associated with enrollment.